For Families with Aging Parents
Like most older adults, your parents probably want to remain at home. You, however, may be worried that their home situation is not as safe as it needs to be.
We're here to help.
Working as a team with you, your loved one and the doctor, we at Keystone Healthcare can assist your family. We can provide you with periodic home visits by medical staff to help your relative actively manage his or her condition while staying at home, where he or she is most comfortable.
Bookmark this page! With this website, we offer you guidance for the elder care journey:
- Educational articles to help you help your relative stay independent.
- Information on common conditions and what can be done to keep them in check.
- Tips and tools for family caregivers to reduce the strain on you as you juggle your many responsibilities.
- Helpful links to elder care professionals.
- A free, monthly e-newsletter with topics of interest to family caregivers like yourself.
We understand older adults, and we know how much you care. If you would like more information on how we can work with you to keep your loved one healthy and safe, please do not hesitate to call us at 972-262-9501, or toll-free 855-737-8663 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.