For Family Caregivers of Aging Parents in greater Knoxville
Are you concerned about the safety of aging parents? Perhaps Mom recently fell and broke a hip. Maybe Dad is having trouble sticking to his doctor's recommendations. Does your loved one seem to be isolated? Losing weight? Having difficulty with remembering important activities or events?
Like most older adults, your parents probably want to remain at home. You, however, may be worried that their home situation is not as safe as it needs to be. And your family member may require more assistance than you can realistically provide.
We're here to help.
Nancy Tillery Walker, Care Management Services, and associates can assist your family. We can provide you and your loved one with the support needed to stay at home, and suggest alternatives, as needed, to make sure your parent is safe and comfortable.
Bookmark this page! With this website, we offer you guidance for the elder care journey:
- Educational articles to help you help your relative stay independent.
- Information on common conditions and what can be done to keep them in check.
- Tips and tools for family caregivers to reduce the strain on you as you juggle your many responsibilities.
- Helpful links to local elder care professionals.
- A free, monthly e-newsletter with topics of interest to family caregivers like yourself.
We understand older adults, and we know how much you care. If you would like more information on other ways we can work with you to navigate the sometimes choppy waters of elder care, please do not hesitate to call us at 865-622-7475, or email us at email@example.com.