For Family Caregivers of Aging Parents in greater Knoxville
Are you concerned about the safety of an aging parent? Perhaps Mom recently fell and broke a hip, or Dad is having trouble sticking to his doctor's recommendations.
Like most Americans, your parent probably wants to stay at home. You, however, may be worried that he or she might not be safe continuing in the current situation. We're here to help.
Working together as a team, we at Knox Care Management can assist your loved one with the support needed to safely stay at home.
This website is one of several ways we can help you:
- Check out the current issue of our e-newsletter. You can subscribe for free and receive a monthly email with topics of current interest.
- Looking for a specific topic? Try our archive of past e-newsletters.
- Ask a caregiving question via our convenient email form.
- There is also a Links for Families page to help you find credible Internet tools and information.
- We even offer an online directory of services covering national, state, and local programs.
We know how much you as a family member do to keep the people you care for as healthy and happy as possible. You don't have to do it alone. Our personalized services are designed specifically to help seniors live safely at home.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 866-323-2599, toll-free or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.